domingo, 20 de setembro de 2009

The oyster


Suddenly we realize that it's time to make a change. Changes? Why the hell is this word always on my mind? Maybe because it's time to change indeed.
Thoughts. I hate some of my thoughts. Why? Well, they lead me to anywhere except the place I want to go or I should go. Anyway, I don't even want to think about it now.
Loneliness. It hurts me deeply. I can't stand it anymore. And I don't know what to do.
Thank God my professional life is really good otherwise I think I'd drive myself crazy.
Should I stay like this? NO, definetely I can't!
Should I keep myself locked in my own place like an oyster? And I can show up like the most beautiful pearl afterwards!? Maybe...

Check it!


1) Para que uma pérola exista, é necessário que uma ostra seja invadida por um grão de areia, que fere sua carne até que ela o paralise com uma substância chamada madre-pérola, envolvendo-o.
2) Quanto mais tempo a ostra fica fechada, maior vai ficando a pérola que se formou do encontro da ostra com o grão de areia.
3) Toda pérola contém um grão de areia.

4) Se a ostra não se abrisse e fechasse para respirar, jamais receberia o invasor, mas a pérola jamais existiria.
You know what I mean?


Good week for everybody!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Copie o código referente a imagem e cole
:-A :-Z :-C :-X :-E
:-F :-G :-H :-I :-J
:-K :-L :-M :-N :-O
:-P :-Q :-R :-( :-T
:-a :-e :-i :-o :-w